“Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas

jhryb Majesty of the Seas 5 Majesty of the Seas - Bahamas
jhryb
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My husband and I were first time cruisers and we were not disappointed. The cruise was a surprise birthday present for my husband. His birthday was at the end of April and I told him that we were going away from May 18th-21st but I did not tell him where we were going. It wasn't until we were at the Airport that he discovered we were going to Miami. I told him about the cruise when we were on the plane. I purchased the ground transfers through Royal Caribbean. We arrived at the Miami Airport around 1pm and we only had to wait about 10 minutes for the bus to take us to the port. I was very happy with this service. We arrived at the port before 2pm and it did not take long before we were walking around the ship. We both could not believe how elegant it looked. For some reason we both expected the dEcor would be "cheesy", but this certainly was not the case. Our room was small but it was very clean and everything looked new. I pre-ordered a birthday cake for my husband and it was in the room when we arrived - it was delicious and very well priced. We ate in the dining room every night and we were always happy with our meal. My husband really enjoyed Windjammers. I was under the impression that we would have to pay for all of our beverages, but all of the juice in Windjammers was free. We loved sitting by the pool and eating ice cream cones. Our favorite day was CocoCay. The beach sand was very nice and the barbecue was terrific. The only annoying part was the seagulls. In Nassau we went on a snorkeling tour. We easily booked the tour the day before we arrived in Nassau. The snorkeling was great, but my husband felt a lot of motion sickness from the small boat. We were not impressed with the straw market. It seems like each both sells the same 5 items. The entertainment was fine but not exceptional. The comic on the first night was the best. All in all we had a great vacation without the kids. I am looking forward to my next cruise this August.

Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Majesty of the Seas Review
Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?