Carnival Legend Cruise Review by snafu44811: Carnival Legend - Western Caribbean

snafu44811
0 Post

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Legend Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Legend - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: May 2007
Embarkation: Tampa

We left out of tampa on may 6, the embarkation was very fast and easy, by the time we got off the bus and got on the ship was about 10 min. this was our first cruise, so I was a little overwhelmed by the size of the ship at first but it didn't take long to figure out where everything was, even though by the 7th day my wife was still lost.

starting off the only problem we had was our luggage took a while to get to our cabin, it didn't arrive until about 8:30. our first mistake was we let them take our carry-on bags with our luggage and my cameras were in that bag. and of course I wanted to take pictures of everything, but I couldn't. and we also had to wear our shorts to dinner that night, but it was no big deal. We ate in the dining every night. the food and the service were great, I got to try food that I never had before, and as much of it as I wanted, if you never had the melting cake you have to try it, I had it all 7 nights. our waiter elisio from the Philippines was More outstanding, as was his asst.subagia from indonesia. service was fantastic.

We had an inside cabin, at first I thought it would get cramped in there, but it turned out to be plenty big enough, the only part I didn't like was there were no windows, I knew this going in but I soon got used to it.Our steward Louis from the Philippines was great. he got us anything we wanted and was very quick about it.

The ports were great, except for Belize we didn't care for very much, very poor and you couldn't feel safe to walk out of the dock/shopping area, security was keeping locals back that were trying to sell you trips and rides and everything else. My favorite port was Costa Maya, we took a dune buggy excursion, it was awesome. In Cozumel we just shopped and it was very inexpensive and fun also. last at Grand Cayman we swam with the stingrays and went snorkeling in one trip, highly recommended.

The crew and the shows were great, if you were bored, it was your own fault. always something to do. It was an awesome ship and vacation. highly recommended. Less

Read more Carnival Legend cruise reviews >>