Carnival Valor Cruise Review by nayo30

Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated
Rates 5+

Carnival Valor - Eastern Caribbean
I guess you can say that I am biased. My husband and I only travel Carnival. First I want to say that embarkation was quick and easy. Even though it was not time to board the ship they did allow us to board but we could not go to our rooms because they were still cleaning them.(we boarded the ship very early). We were on the ship about an hour before we could go to the room, not bad at all. Our room was fantastic, the bed was so cozy and comfortable. We had an ocean view located on the Main forward. It was located near the elevators and close to the Lido deck and the Washington Dining Room. The bathroom was big and nice. I must say that my husband and I were very pleased with our cabin and our cabin steward. Our cabin steward was very friendly and he kept our room spotless.

The Valor is a big ship, but it is easy to get around it. The staff of the Valor was extremely friendly and helpful. I must say that they deserve a 10 in my book. The food in the Washington Dining Room was fantastic, you must try the warm chocolate melting cake, it is to die for. All of the food was good, beginning with breakfast to the midnight pizza run. I don't know who is in the kitchen, but they are good.

The shore excursions was good. We did the Ultimate Island Tour in St. Thomas and the Island Tour in St. Maarten. They both were good but I prefer the tour in St. Thomas.

Keep up the good work Carnival, I know that you have competition out there but you are #1 in my book.

Publication Date: 04/30/07