“Carnival Triumph - Eastern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Triumph

Marilyn Carnival Triumph 2 Carnival Triumph - Eastern Caribbean
Marilyn
Member Since 2002
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My husband and I arrived in Miami a day before sailing since we come from New England and weather is always unpredictable. We arrived at the cruise terminal at about 11:30 am as did many other people but we were efficiently checked in. This was my 4th cruise with Carnival and my husband's first. I previously took my girls for college spring break.

The cabin was okay, the steward was a little slow...maybe language barriers.The food was good. The ship had ice cream available at all times (hubby liked that). The shows were good but too many magic shows.

The ship was in poor condition. The hot tub in the back of the ship was never opened and most days we only had one pool opened if any. That was not fun when you have a full ship of college students on spring break. The ships upper decks were disgustingly dirty from mid afternoon until 10:00 at night.

The port of San Juan was not a very long stop but a fun stop. St. Martin and St. Thomas were both lovely and we had nice long days there.

Not too sure I would go on Carnival again. This was not the best ship experience.

Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Triumph Review
Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?