Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Marilyn: Carnival Triumph - Eastern Caribbean

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Triumph - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: January 2007

My husband and I arrived in Miami a day before sailing since we come from New England and weather is always unpredictable. We arrived at the cruise terminal at about 11:30 am as did many other people but we were efficiently checked in. This was my 4th cruise with Carnival and my husband's first. I previously took my girls for college spring break.

The cabin was okay, the steward was a little slow...maybe language barriers.The food was good. The ship had ice cream available at all times (hubby liked that). The shows were good but too many magic shows.

The ship was in poor condition. The hot tub in the back of the ship was never opened and most days we only had one pool opened if any. That was not fun when you have a full ship of college students on spring break. The ships upper decks were disgustingly dirty from mid afternoon until 10:00 at night.

The port of San Juan was not a very long stop but a fun stop. St. Martin and St. Thomas were both lovely and More we had nice long days there.

Not too sure I would go on Carnival again. This was not the best ship experience. Less

Read more Carnival Triumph cruise reviews >>