Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by bt

Celebrity Constellation
Member Name: bt
Cruise Date: March 2007
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Celebrity Constellation Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Celebrity Constellation - Southern Caribbean
This was our first time to cruise on the Constellation. I have been on three different cruises with three different carriers. We had been told by other cruisers that this was an excellent ship and that we would definitely enjoy our trip.

Our embarkation was excellent, the best that I have had so far.

The Constellation was very clean, service of the wait staff was outstanding. We had an outstanding waiter and his assistant, our stateroom attendant was outstanding. The food was excellent, if we wanted something different, no problem. One of our party had to have low sugar, our waiter every night made sure that she had a something sugar free.

The shore excursions were excellent, I truly enjoyed seeing the various islands.

The only negative that I can say was that the entertainment, I consider it very sub-par. I was looking forward to some big production numbers which we did not have. We had several comedians, violist, singers, they were very good but not what I been told of the Constellation. There were a pair of aerialists from France who were outstanding, they made the whole show one night. Need I forget "Perry Grant", we had been told by a friend that he was a must see and he was everything, plus some, excellent entertainment. There were several couples who had been on this ship five times just to see him again. If it had not been for these shows, I would have been very upset. We chatted with several cruisers who had been on this ship and several ships from this line and stated that this was highly unusual. The entertainment usually was outstanding and unforgettable.

Overall I would cruise on another ship on this line or this ship again.

Publication Date: 04/14/07