“Cruise on the MSC Preziosa”
Cruise review of MSC Preziosa

Delfim MSC Preziosa 2 Cruise on the MSC Preziosa
Delfim
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

The ship is beautiful. The staff were kind and very professional. There were a few exceptions but that is normal when there are over 1000 crew members.

The cabin atributed to my self and my wife was superb. With a varanda and all.

Does it all look too good? yes, but it was not all too good.

The ship is too small for the amount of persons it carries.

The breakfast restaurant situated on the 14th floor is similar to a batlle ground. Its is a very large area, surely, but too small for everybody. People push you, bump on to you, they make a mess, saw real pig behavior especialy from adults. Very difficult to get a table and when you do, then you get a completly strange family of loud mouths that came to ocupy the vacant seats, on your table.

Talking about loud mouths, the entertainment at the centre pool... Jesus !!! if the idea was to rest while at the pool side... then you´de be in the wrong place. The entertainers speak very loud on their microphones which are planted all over the pool area and behond that. Some of them arrass you to go dancing and go perform all sort of monkey like dancing for all by standers. My wife and I had to caution a few entertainers more that once to leave us in peace.

That day we were very lucky. We managed to get 2 sun beds at the pool side. We were not that lucky for the remainder of the cruise.

More than 50% of the sun beds were reserved permanently with a towel or all sort of other objects. Most of the time no one ever claimed those sun beds. There should be a hourly charge of €20 for the use of those items. Surely there would be sun beds for every one, at all times.

The acess and exit to the ship is caotic. Stress begins at the door, any door.

In conclusion, would I ever travel on that ship again? definetly not. I pretended to go on holliday. That did not happen due to the constant stress of rigid time tables for dinner, excursions and everything else in the ship. I am the type of person that apreciates a relaxing holliday and I am sorry I made the mistake of taking a ship to do that. Never again.

MSC Preziosa Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

luxurious with out side varanda9252
A nice ship but too small for so many people.The staff are great and the food reasonable, although the a la cart restaurants were superb.Too confusing at any pool, especially the lack of sun beds for everyone, due to the reserving of such items and then never get ocupied.Very complicated exit and entry to the shio for the excursions.
Published 09/01/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Preziosa Review
MSC Preziosa Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?