Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Wonderwoman1227: Awesome service, great ship!! Don't believe the bad reviews!

Wonderwoman1227
Member Since 2009

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

Awesome service, great ship!! Don't believe the bad reviews!

Sail Date: August 2014

We flew in to Miami the day before our cruise. Stayed at the Comfort Suites North Airport. Very nice hotel!!! Not so great area but beautiful room, comfy beds, great service and the BEST PART, free shuttle from airport to hotel AND free shuttle to the PORT!!!

Was concerned after reading reviews that this ship was falling apart, so didn't expect much. I was MORE than satisfied. It was very nice, extremely clean and the most wonderful service. Every issue I had was taken care of immediately. Could not be happier. Yes, the bathroom is pink and the TV's need updating but that will happen next year. Balcony room, very comfy, nice size and our 13 yr daughter stayed in room with us in a bunk bed that dropped down from the ceiling.It is across the hall from the room steward station and can be a bit noisy early. I put our 3 teenage boys in an interior room down the hall :)!!! It was TINY! They had to have a rollaway in an already small room but they really didn't complain. More

Food was good, not great but plentiful. Lines were normal. Entertainment staff was GREAT!!! Always fun stuff to do. I was impressed with security.They kept calling down the wild kids in the pool. Very happy for that.

Took Kool Runnings catarmaran tour to Dunn River Falls in Jamacia. Had a blast!

Snorkel in the most beautiful water EVER in Grand Cayman!! My family did the snuba and loved every minute of it.

My only complaint is I wish we had more time in Grand Cayman. I highly recommend this ship and cruise. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Victory Balcony Empress 7349

Mid ship, Nice size balcony room. Very clean. It is across from the steward station and can get a little noisy early. Easy to walk up 2 flights of steps to get to the pool area. Very comfy beds and beautiful views. hasn't been updated yet but still very nice.