Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by frank eason: So that's It!?

Bahamas Celebration 2
frank eason
Member Since 2014

Overall Member Rating

So that's It!?

Sail Date: August 2014
Destination: Bahamas

Hi,My name is Frank, I'm 14 and I went on the Bahama Celebration with my family a week ago. This was our first trip on a ship. My parents were taking us on a finale` to our summer vacation. When we left Detroit, I was thinking about how much fun we were gonna have: swimming, games, (meeting girls..), and going to the buffet. The only thing I knew about cruise ships was from watching "Zach & Cody" on Disney channel. Dude, this was not the same.

When we got on the boat I waited forever to get my luggage. When I got to my cramped cabin, I was disappointed. My bedroom at home is bigger. the tv in the cabin was 6". Overall, I don't think this is a good trip for teens. There were limited activities, the pool was like a kiddie slide pool (I'm 6'4"), I used my allowance trying to play the basketball arcade game. Where's the free stuff? what's included in my trip? The teen club was like a family fun area. Boring. It was cool being with my family and getting to meet a few teens but More there needs to be more teen activities, a basketball court, free games (the good ones) and better cable. If you like pizza you'll love this ship because that's all you got between breakfast & dinner time. I was hoping to spend more time in the Bahamas but my family had only two hours because we were on a budget and didn't get hotel rooms for the Bahamas. So, then back to the boat. Well, there's always Cedar Pointe. Less

Published 08/31/14

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: 3314

My room was clean but very small. I wanted more space. The bed was long enough but the room felt too little. I am tall for my age and need a little more space.

frank eason
Member Since 2014
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?