Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by polo4ri: Decent cruise on older boat

polo4ri
Member Since 2004

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Norwegian Dawn Bermuda Cruises

Decent cruise on older boat

Sail Date: August 2014
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Boston

Just returned from a seven day cruise on the Dawn. The boat is in decent condition for its age. I took advantage of their suite deal and was very glad I went this route. The room was more than enough room for my wife and I and was probably the best room we've stayed in when comparing to past cruises. I heard deck 10 had a lot of plumbing problems so be ready.

The spa was very nice and we took advantage of the thermal pool offering which is offered to only eighty passengers each cruise. It gives you access to the spa pool, whirlpools and saunas and is an adults only area.

The food was OK. The Venetian is the better of the two main dining rooms. Teppanyaki was our favorite of the premium restaurants. The sushi was also very good.

The staff (as a whole) were not the friendliest group but there were a few that were exceptional (Irene, Rodrigo and Mark were excellent).

The shows were good. The comedian and magician offered the best shows. More

Overall a decent cruise but Norwegian is not on the same level as Princess or Celebrity. Less

Read more Norwegian Dawn cruise reviews >>