Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review by Seabourn - so consistent

Seabourn - so consistent

Sail Date: August 2014
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Istanbul

We had previously cruised Seabourn Pride to the Baltics and Seabourn Sojourn (twice) to South America andWestern Mediterranean.

Seabourn Odyssey is an identical ship to Sojourn and sister ship Quest but it was pleasing to see that the service, food and all other components of the cruise were consistent with our previous Seabourn experiences ... Simply stunning.

Our itinerary this time took us down the coast of Turkey (Bodrum being our favourite) across the Aegean Sea to some interesting Greek Islands including Patmos and Parg, and of course the mandatory but very crowded Santorini.

Overall, it's hard ( in my opinion) Togo past Seabourn ... 450 passengers is as big a ship as I want to travel on! Less

Published 08/25/14

Read more Seabourn Odyssey cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Seabourn Odyssey Review >>

Compare Prices on Seabourn Odyssey Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Cabin review: 732

Plenty big enough and we love the walk in wardrobe and double vanity bathroom with separate shower and bath.

Skip X