Great Lakes cruise: Pearl Mist Cruise Review by schlenker
Overall Member Rating
Great Lakes cruise
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Quebec City
2. The service in the dining room was exceptionally great. The service in our room was also great. Always available to get whatever we needed.
3. The dining selections were great. Also, free wine with meal was enjoyed by all at our table.
4. The shore excursions were so unique. We toured large cities, Toronto and Montreal, and Niagara Falls, just to name a few, but we also got to experience the small town atmosphere, ie Little Current, Clayton (NY) , Holland Michigan, where big cruise ships could not dock. That was really special.
5. For entertainment in the evenings, we enjoyed a two piece band that sang and played just great. Had a great time singing with them.
6. On our disembarkation, it was very nice for the cruise to take our bags from our room and load them onto More the bus going to the airport. It was very nice not to have to deal with the luggage.
We would very much recommend the Pearl Mist. We had a great experience. Less
Cabin review: Category L508
Our room was very spacious and roomy. Very nice beds and large balcony
Good - Except for the food/Wom...
OK not great: Easy to make it ...
RCI continues to decline in ma...