Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Portluv1: Another very good cruise!

Portluv1
Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Another very good cruise!

Sail Date: August 2014
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Another enjoyable cruise with my favorite cruise line Carnival.We had a very good time on this cruise as usual.We had been told that we would miss our stop at Grand Turk because of Hurricane Bertha,and we would be heading to the bahamas instead.We were disappointed,because Grand Turk was the only port we had not visited yet.We were pleasantly surprised when we were told that we would go to Grand Turk after we return from St. Maarten.

My wife was disappointed by the lack of bingo offered on this cruise(her favorite).I am happy just to be on a ship.My one disappointment was I felt bad for my just turned 18 year old son before this cruise,who could not go to Carnival club 02.

We are all platinum so he is used to going to the clubs the first day to make friends for the cruise.He did later meet some friends near the pizza area who he hung out with,but this was like the 4th day of a 8 day cruise.The 18,19,and 20 year old's are in that strange age on a ship..too old for the More clubs,and too young for the adult club.Carnival should come up with a meet and greet for this age group at the beginning of the cruise,so they can see others in their age range who they might want to hang around with...just saying.All and all a great cruise! Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>