We travelled in a group of 12 from Brisbane via Airlie Beach, Cairns and past Willis island.
- very cheap cruise
- Relatively quiet as it was outside school holidays
- cabin was large and very clean
- cleaning staff and dining staff very friendly, hard working and helpful
- quick disembarkation at all the ports via tender
- food in main dining room was pretty good 7/10, a lot of choice and good quantity
- excellent table service, fabulous desserts and loved breakfast
- food at buffet restaurant not bad, again good selection, fresh and good quantity
- plenty of deck chairs to laze on around the pool.
- great magic show and band on board, loved the music in the atrium and the circus show in the atrium.
- plenty of adults only areas
- very disorganised embarkation at Brisbane, instead of going by times and deck by deck it was free for all and took 3 hrs in total.
- due to cheap cruise rates expect a mix of passengers. We had a good handful of elderly people ( well dressed and spoken), a small selection of children ( mainly 4yrs-10yrs) with parents and a big group of bogans ( loud, rough looking, scruffy, often drunk ( or high, or both!))
- interior deco looking very tired, could do with a Reno
- no frills cruise ship, very plain, unadorned cabins, atrium and dining room
- small children's club, fine if the weather is good but very small when the weather is bad.
- no area/facility for children (other than small gaming room) when the weather is bad, cruise director also did not put on any extra children's activities ( like movies) when it was storming outside.
- you need to pay for all extras like laundry, soft drinks, ice cream, cabin service ( like breakfast in bed) and most ship activities.
- no interconnecting cabins if you are a large family
- small theatre which means mad dash for seats during show time.
- not enough time in Airlie beach to do any of the island trips ( we had to be back on board by 2 pm)