Carnival Legend Cruise Review by dr.no: Worst cruise experience of my life

dr.no
Member Since 2014

Family & Children 2.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Legend Bahamas Cruises

Worst cruise experience of my life

Sail Date: August 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Tampa

Cabins were small and old in spite of Carnival swearing up and down that the Legend had been completely renovated in 2014. UNTRUE! The food was pathetic - no flavor, soaked in butter, unhealthy menu and cold.

Both the captain and the M'atridee were clueless. When I complained to the captain of the vessell that the evening comedy shows conflicted with late dining his comment was "You should have booked earlier to get early dining". He obviously missed the point completly. Coffee as bad as the repetitive disgusting buffett food.

Our bed was as hard as sleeping on the concrete floor which doesnt work for someone used to a flush pillow top mattress. The pillows were just as bad.

If I had to rate the Legend it would be a 2 on a scale of 1-10 as it is the bottom of the barrel. Highly recommend you avoid Carnival like the plague unless you dont care about service, food quality and dependable staff. The entertainment was a joke, except the comedians, which were More average. Nothing to write home about.

To make things worse the cruise line gave us two free drink tickets for being past passengers but unfortunately they were only good for breakfast and lunch in the main dining room. I never start my day at 7am with alchohal and at lunch we were on an island every day. It was totally useless and a joke. Less

Read more Carnival Legend cruise reviews >>