Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by cruisin' kayakers: Loving the Breeze

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Loving the Breeze

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

We sailed on the July 19, 2014 exotic southern Caribbean on Carnival Breeze and I really liked the ship. I loved the extended deck 5 which allowed for some really nice outdoor seating area for the Ocean Plaza. We also really enjoyed the expanded dining options from Fat Jimmy's BBQ, the salads just inside, Guys Burgers, etc. also loved the outdoor seating for the Red Frog Pub. The decorating theme for the ship is by far the best Carnival has ever had. Soothing palm trees and ocean murals create a relaxing environment. Well done Carnival! The upgraded outdoor furniture is very nice, more would be nice as it's very popular. Roomy onboard casino with a lot of machines.

The only draw back I experienced was the lack of swimming pools. The two they have are not enough, people are crowded in to them on sea days and was very unappealing. I did really like the shallow/wading areas with the thatched roof seating areas but again they could have used 5 times the area. The Serenity needs More it's own pool and it needs to be large enough to accommodate a fair number of people. One last thing, I wish they would show more than one movie a day on the TV. I know, what am I doing in the cabin, but I like to watch TV before going to bed and the lack of variety was terrible. Not only that but then the movies repeated half way through the cruise.

I would definitely sail the Breeze again. Less