Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by nadinekeller: Highly recommend!

nadinekeller
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Highly recommend!

Sail Date: August 2014
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

Just returned from 11 night med cruise with family. There were eight of us traveling including my 96 year-old father and three college age kids. Eleven nights seemed just the right amount of time. We were in the Aqua class suites - about the same size as a standard hotel room and very well designed. Our Butler, Gene was great - especially helpful with my Dad. The ship was spotless and service for the most part excellent. (There were a few exceptions). Had the premium drink package, and specialty restaurant package - recommend both. We especially loved the lawn club. The staff is outstanding and my boys enjoyed participating in making the pizza's and grilling. We also enjoyed the Molecular Bar - the drinks and bartenders are excellent!

The cruise did seem a little crowded - especially on sea days. We wish that the pool butlers were a little more conscious about removing the towels of people who leave them unoccupied for more than an hour or so. If everyone would relinquish More their spot when they are doing something else, I think everyone would be able to find chairs when they wanted them. Perhaps they can issue cards that people can leave saying "I'll be back at ___", and if they are not people can take the seat. It may help to make people more aware and considerate of their fellow passengers - just an idea. Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>