Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by rogerdeat1: Another enjoyable cruise our 12th

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Another enjoyable cruise our 12th

Sail Date: August 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This is our family's 12th cruise and Carnivals 6th with carnival only because of the price, First I would like to say that the employees are outstanding but its the upper front office is the issue. I had a emergency that I had to reschedule a cruise that I had already paid for. To make a long story short I had to right a letter to the president of the company to get the matter solved which could of been solved at a lower level. The main issues is carnival will not talk to anyone unless you purchased through Carnival. I kept getting a different operator ever time I called.

One thing I notice is it appears that Carnival cut the staffing for room steward. The Stewarts do an outstanding job for the difficult work that they have to do, for at which time I rate them a A+. Over all the Cruise was outstanding and ship was nice but overall about the same as any other cruise that I have been on. The food was good but if you were a pasta lover a little raw to me. Entertainment was fair, More the embarkation process too slow and the disembarkation was outstanding.

All in all I would recommend this cruise to others. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 11232

The spa deck Cloud nine was nice but not worth the extra money. To each their own opinion, the cabin was the same as my inside cabin on past cruises. Cabin stewards did an outstanding job considering the manpower they had.

Helmet Dive

We booked this excursion through Carnival and it was a fabulous excursion. It was through Depalm tours Island snorkel and sea trek dive. First of all this was exciting seeing underwater sea life but at time was a little scary. I had two times that I slightly panicked. First when I first went down my water shoe got caught on the Steele platform .so make sure your water shoes are secured. When you are walking down the ladder every two steps blow out reaching under your Helmut pinching your nose closed.to pop your ears open, Second I walked too fast on the bottom causing some water to enter my Helmut a little. stop don't look up push down on your helmet, the air will force the water out of your helmet, Walk slowly.

At this port we did not take a excursion but shopped right off the ship. This was a beautiful port that had a bridge that would open and close to get to the other side. One thing to keep in mind is I notice a few people getting caught on the bridge when it open so they had to wait to the bridge closed to get off the bridge.

Read 502 Curacao Reviews

Horseback Riding

A very long horseback ride that you control the horse. This was great but for three days I had a problem sitting down. We were over one hour riding. Never had saddle sores before . lol We rode through flat country side. One thing to keep in mind if you think you are going to get on these horses and run them you aren't, you all stay together but you control the horse, no one is walking beside you.