“Wonderful experience, amazing service!”
Cruise review of Carnival Sensation

familyp2014 Carnival Sensation 5 Wonderful experience, amazing service!
familyp2014
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was my family's first cruising experience and were pleasantly surprised! We went to the Bahamas on a 4 night cruise on Carnival Sensation cruiseliner. We were hesitant before we left due to some poor reviews but after experiencing it first hand I would definitively recommend this cruiseliner.

Getting on and off the ship was very efficiently organised with no hassle at all. Rooms were spacious and clean. Excellent housekeeping staff who cleaned the room twice a day! The were very friendly and made an effort to learn everyones names. Dining staff were extremely pleasant, again going out of there way to learn everyones names and the dinners were exceptional in the Fantasy Dining Lounge. Every day there was more than enough options to chose from of a very good standard!

The only downfall was that the evening entertainment was limited to a few shows and casino.

Advice for the trip, when purchasing a bottomless soft drink card, you have to buy it for the full 4 days. It only seems worth it if you drink a lot of soda, I purchased it thinking I would drink a lot but at the end of the trip it turned out to be mostly wasted. I also wasn't aware that on board there is free lemonade, ice tea and water.

Overall, was very happy with the vacation. Excellent service, clean room and good food!!

Carnival Sensation Cruises to the Bahamas
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Sensation Review
Carnival Sensation Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?