“Best experience of my life!!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Spirit

BecH Carnival Spirit 5 Best experience of my life!!!!
BecH
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

Myself and my family recently went on the Carnival spirit, and being our first cruise i wasn't sure what to expect!

All the things i was questioning?? how big is the boat really? Will i get sea sick? will the kids have fun? will it be clean? will the food be nice? will the islands really be as beautiful as the pictures you see?

Well let me tell u...... the boat was HUGE i knew it was big but until u actually see it up close u cant even imagine! Once on board it got bigger, if that's possible. There was 11 levels of outstanding decor, the staterooms were amazing and the rest was truly breathtaking.

No we did not get sick out of 5 of us! 2 adults and 3 kids aged 4-6-8. We did take Kwills tablets the night b4 and the first day to be sure.

The kids had the best fun! they were begging us to go to the kids rooms. They made friends and lots of cool stuff! At one stage my eldest was crying cos i said we were having dinner together!!

It was so so so clean! public toilets on the ship were top notch! always being cleaned, to the point of i ran into the cleaners constantly when going in. Staterooms were very cleaned and the turn-down service was very nice :)

The food!!!!! what can i say but YUMMO im rather picky and hubby is a chef and we and the kids were very satisfied with the variety in the buffet and the tasts were amazing.The BBQ up top was delicious, amazing pork. The restaurant was great too great food and entertainment each night.

Now to the islands.... yes they are just as stunning in person as the pictures. I would definitely suggest to book some on shore excursions with the boat as i did feel better being with our own group.

Carnival Spirit Cruises to the South Pacific
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

7282 - 7278
Was a great deck being in the middle of food (9)and kids club (5)Would pay a little more for the window or balcony next time though as it was annoying not knowing if its day or night!!

Published 08/14/14
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Spirit Review
Carnival Spirit Cruises to the South Pacific
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?