Just returned from a cruise to Bahamas on Splendor. Trip Pros were as follows:
1. Great housekeeping
2. Satisfactory food
3. Good entertainment
And then there were Cons:
1. Dealers in the casinos who had no idea how to deal.
2. Casino that dint play fair. (I was gyped (over $1100 due to carelessness and rude attitude of the dealer and then the pit boss. AVOID if you can and if you cannot, count your chips each time you win or take a reload.
3.. Casino hosts are good in their own way.. (Anna Marie, Katherine and Viktor).
4. Food tends to get stereo typed and tasteless.
5. Check your bill every day since the tendency is to tab you for the drinks that wernt even ordered.
6. Shore excursions are not that hot.