Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Cgk2i: Had a blast

Had a blast

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

I actually received this cruise opener unity through a phone survey that through completion have me a two night cruise on the bahama celebration through Tpyal Bahama Crusie line. I was really nervous about it because I was thinking of the possibility of a scam. However, my experience turned out to be amazing. I the customer service people always answered my questions as I needed and were very kind every time I called, and I called ALOt! Ha . The check in process was very easy and the boat was very nice. The only bump in the road was the weather the day we docked in the Bahamas. That morning was a little rainy so out snorkling excursion was cancelled but the staff was very good at making sure we got to choose something else to do. Also, once we got to the beach we found a service whose snorkling was open for the day because the weather cleared up! So we got to snorkel anyway!' Which I highly recommend! The bahama Crusie like staff was very helpful and nice. They made sure we had More everything gee needed. The cruise was smooth and easy, which I was nervous about since this was my first cruise. The cabin was clean and spacious. Plenty of room for two people. The good was great and abundantly. My over all experience was perfect and I would recommend it to anyone. Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Bahamas Celebration Review >>

Cabin review: Bahamas Celebration 406

The cabin as much bigger than I expected. I have heard some reviews that though the cabin was not very big. I though it was perfect soze for two people. It was clean and our room service guy was amazing.