MSC Divina Cruise Review by anam35: MSC DIVINA - BEWARE Nightmare Cruise
Member Since 2014
Compare Prices on MSC Divina Western Caribbean Cruises
MSC DIVINA - BEWARE Nightmare Cruise
If you are planning a cruise, beware of the MSC Divina! This was the worst experience of my life and I have cruised on many ships. Bottom line... there's nothing like Royal Caribbean and yes! - you get what you pay for!
1. Get ready to pay a hefty bill. The minute you walk out of the dinning room area, nothing is for free. Pizza, Gelato ice cream, sandwiches is all at an extra cost. Unlike Royal Caribbean where they give you 24\7 free pizza, sandwiches, cookies and much more!!
2. Parents if you have kids, get ready to pay a hefty price in the game room. Most of the games are $3.00 a pop. Extremely expensive and a true rip-off!
3. Terrible service and lines for everything. Lines to order drinks (not enough bar tenders), lines to get a pool towel and lines to return pool towels. Oh.. and the pool towel boy was so rude that I almost threw him overboard!
4. Most of the staff is rude and not helpful.
5. Totally More understaffed and most of the staff do not speak English and if they do, they have no idea on how to answer your questions. They need to hire more staff (all over the ship) and train them as well.
6. The food was less than average and no variety in the buffet. Horrible and slow service EVERYWHERE!
7. Be very careful booking your excursions, the 7 mile Tiki excursion is listed as a "resort" and all they do is take you to a Tiki hut under a ceiling fan.
8. Oh... take a roll of toilet paper with you on your last day.... as you are waiting to disembark, there is no toilet paper in the restrooms. Luckily I was able to use the last 3 pieces of "paper towel" (ouch!)
9. The list can go on and on....
It is a beautiful ship but beauty does not replace the hospitality, service and qualify of cruising that I was hoping to expect and have experienced with Royal Caribbean. You get what you pay for folks!
Sorry MSC, but you will never catch me there again! For the first time ever, I was dying for the cruise to end!
Royal Caribbean... here I come! Less
Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>
Vision is Blind to its Loyal C...
Great little ship, fantastic c...
We were expecting the WOW fact...