AmaPrima Cruise Review by DV1: The BEST way to travel

The BEST way to travel

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Budapest

Loved, loved, loved our cruise along the Danube River. The Ama prima was beautiful, new, clean. The crew was delightful, helpful and always cheerful. Our cruise director, Czaba, was patient, helpful, friendly and enjoyable. Cruising a river is wonderful--even when traveling during the day, the views are beautiful. Lots to do or you can choose to just relax.

The Lounge was nice, comfortable and had great views if you didn't want to go outside. The Chef was fabulous. All meals, but especially dinner, were delicious. My husband and I enjoy trying new and innovative restaurants and our dinners on the Amaprima were as good as any we have had at 5 star restaurants. I liked the "gentle" tours which suited by knee problem situation.(but there were certainly "active" tours for those with more stamina). I would highly recommend this trip to anyone. I wish I were there now! Less

Read more AmaPrima cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's AmaPrima Review >>

Cabin review: AmaPrima 318

Cabin was small, but there was enough room to be comfortable. Bed was excellent. We enjoyed our small balcony for viewing. Cleaning was done at least twice a day.