“The BEST way to travel”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

Loved, loved, loved our cruise along the Danube River. The Ama prima was beautiful, new, clean. The crew was delightful, helpful and always cheerful. Our cruise director, Czaba, was patient, helpful, friendly and enjoyable. Cruising a river is wonderful--even when traveling during the day, the views are beautiful. Lots to do or you can choose to just relax.

The Lounge was nice, comfortable and had great views if you didn't want to go outside. The Chef was fabulous. All meals, but especially dinner, were delicious. My husband and I enjoy trying new and innovative restaurants and our dinners on the Amaprima were as good as any we have had at 5 star restaurants. I liked the "gentle" tours which suited by knee problem situation.(but there were certainly "active" tours for those with more stamina). I would highly recommend this trip to anyone. I wish I were there now!

AmaPrima Cruises to Europe River
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

dont know318
Cabin was small, but there was enough room to be comfortable. Bed was excellent. We enjoyed our small balcony for viewing. Cleaning was done at least twice a day.
Published 08/12/14
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s AmaPrima Review
AmaPrima Cruises to Europe River
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?