Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Marehs: Beautiful time to sail!

Marehs

Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Beautiful time to sail!

Sail Date: July 2014

I was a little worried to travel in the summer in the Caribbean, especially after the first hurricane of the season. We had the most beautiful weather! I have been on several cruises and this was the most calm, blissful experience.

As far as the food, the steakhouse will give you a free bottle of wine the first night on the ship. The service was impeccable and the food was our best meal on the ship.

Guys burger bar was always my husbands favorite, "onions so thin, there's only one side)! They seriously have to rethink only having a deli open later. It is very dissapointing to eat an early dinner and cannot get a snack later.

We were fortunate to have one of the L shaped rooms this cruise. Our balcony was larger and just seemed roomier. We will try that again.

All in all this was the first time I was a little sad to get off the ship. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 8549

We had an L shaped room balcony was larger and wall of windows!