“The Breeze is the best ship I've sailed on.”
Cruise review of Carnival Breeze

svjen Carnival Breeze 5 The Breeze is the best ship I've sailed on.
svjen
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Whoever designed the Breeze hit a home run!! I would sail again on the Breeze just because I love the ship design, decor & layout.

I liked the ports. I had not been to Grand Turk, La Romana or Curacao before and I enjoyed all of them.

I missed Aruba because I was sick. Not sure if it was norovirus or not but I could not leave my cabin for 36 hours.:(

I still consider this one of the best cruises I have ever been on. The band Groove 6 was over the top fantastic. Carnival hit a home run putting these musicians together. I was in the Ocean Plaza every night enjoying them perform.

The specialty eating venues were excellent. The Sushi restaurant & Red Frog Pub had delicious food options. Be sure to sit on the swinging picnic table outside the Red Frog Pub. Guy's burger joint was also very good. My friends ate at Jimmy's C-side BBQ and raved about it.

Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

7439
Nice cabin. I always book a balcony cabin if available.

Port

Curacao has wonderful beaches. Don't go to the ones listed on the shore tour trips unless you want crowded and people selling you stuff. Spend the extra $$ for a taxi ride to Cas Abao. Very beautiful, quiet, clean and no one trying to sell you stuff. The cab ride to Cas Abao was $30 round trip and totally worth it.

Read 702 Curacao Reviews
Port

I spent the day at Margaritaville in a cabana while in Grand Turk. I highly recommend it. The service was very good, cabana was clean and air conditioned, pool and grounds were clean and not crowded. It is a little expensive but so is the ship. Even though it was expensive, the whole day was worth it.

Read 1,364 Grand Turk Reviews

In La Romana we too the Seavis excursion to Sanoa Island. It was a decent tour for the money. The only drawback is the boat ride over to Sanoa Island: It's very rough and you are packed into the boat like sardines.

Published 08/10/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Breeze Review
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?