“Inaugural Experience”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

Our stateroom was very roomy and near the elevator which provide access to the dining room on the lower deck. Often, my husband and I elected to use the short stairway across from the elevator.

The decks were perfect for reaching the lounge that always had coffee, soft drinks and snacks throughout the day. , The Library provided reading material and a quiet place to relax and use the computer. There were several quiet areas if an individual wished to just get a way from their stateroom for a while.

We always found the disembarking area great for reaching the dock. There were crew who offered assistance if someone felt the need, particularly some who used wheel chairs and canes.

Our entertainment was provided by a naturalist/historian who not only knew his subject( no matter what port we were in,) but was humorous and enjoyed by all age groups. The excursions in each port gave a great overview of the area as well as special notable sites . They were well selected.

The food selection gave choices from the area or you could select from the menu a variety of other choices. The dining room waiters were young and very willing to bring second items if desired. We grew to love hearing them welcome us. Actually, I noticed that groups often returned to a particular table because of the thoughtfulness of a certain waiter.

The cruise staff knew everyone and attempted to provide "all" of their needs. Housekeeping was done timely along with comfortable bedding---- and fresh towels were always available.!!!!!

Overall Ratings
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Balcony G210
Our experience in June was so impressive that my husband and I quickly signed on for a late summer cruise to the Georgian Bay. We will be returning to enjoy the Pearl Mist again
Published 08/10/14
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Pearl Mist Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?