Carnival Victory Cruise Review by CARNIVALCRUISE3: GREAT SHIP AND CREW

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

GREAT SHIP AND CREW

Sail Date: July 2014

I booked this cruise 3 days before sailing since I live 30 minutes away from the Port of Miami. I took another cruise a month ago on the Glory and wanted to go on another one before my summer vacation ends since I'm a teacher. .

I sailed on this ship 10 years ago and it is as clean and looks as new as it did 10 years ago. It is very well maintained. The staff was the friendliest, happiest, and most professional out of all my 21 cruises. I love that this ship still has the Las Vegas Style shows. The shows were amazing! Carnival needs to get rid of the Playlist Productions.

The food was delicious. We ate at the Lido deck for breakfast and lunch and at the dining room for dinner. What I mostly missed about this ship was that they don't have the Blue Iguana Cantina which has the delicious burritos, and Guy's Burger,

The cruise director Marcelo was super funny. All of the activities scheduled were a lot of fun. However, On the last day at sea, there weren't many More activities scheduled after 1:00 p.m.

In Key West, we took a trolley tour. I have been at this port many times, and had done everything except for the trolley tour. After the tour, we walked around Key West.

In Cozumel, as soon as the ship docked, it started pouring. Since we have been here so many times, and because of the weather, we just shopped at the stores at the cruise terminal.

It was a great cruise and the staff was amazing! Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>