Could have been better: Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by aonut
Overall Member Rating
Could have been better
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
2. Animation and shows were amazing. I really enjoyed the dance lessons by the pool during the day and the shows in the theatre were really really good.
3. The excursions were too expensive. I didnt attend any of them
4. All if the announcements were in Italian and Spanish ( which i hardly understand) i had a hard time understanding the English announcements.
5. The pools and jakuzi were always crowded. The "adult only" pool was full if children. I never saw them empty the water in the pools. They opened the pools a hit late (8) and was not able to go for an early swim.
6. You have to pay extra if you want to attend More the saunas. Less
Cabin review: 2305
Our cabin was good and clean. No problems
Excellent 1st cruise experienc...
The new darling of the Regent ...
A Majestic Princess indeed!
Fabulous on the Favolosa
VERY DECEIVING !
Good but much room for improve...