1. Food and services: the food in general in the dining room and buffet was good. However at lunch time and sometimes during breakfast it was very difficult to be seated as it was packed. After a certain time (like 7-8pm) the water dispensers were all closed and if you are thirsty you have to purchase water from one of the bars.
2. Animation and shows were amazing. I really enjoyed the dance lessons by the pool during the day and the shows in the theatre were really really good.
3. The excursions were too expensive. I didnt attend any of them
4. All if the announcements were in Italian and Spanish ( which i hardly understand) i had a hard time understanding the English announcements.
5. The pools and jakuzi were always crowded. The "adult only" pool was full if children. I never saw them empty the water in the pools. They opened the pools a hit late (8) and was not able to go for an early swim.
6. You have to pay extra if you want to attend the saunas.