Dissappointing compared with the Eclipse last year: Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by TerryR
Overall Member Rating
Dissappointing compared with the Eclipse last year
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
1. Aggogant bar staff on top decks, also kept waiting for cards to be returned.
2. Poor service in Cuvee restaurant, tables not properly laid.
3. Clear cost cutting in progress since RCCL take over.
4. Billed as 5 star cruise but 4 start at best.
5. Check in at Birmingham and Venice airports very slow and no opportunity to pre-allocate seats or check in online.
6. Reduction in use of 'headline' acts in the theatre, too much house band/crew. Felt a bit like Thomson.
7. Santorini mobbed as their were 3 ships (7000 people) trying to get on the cable car.
8. No enrichment programme (interesting speakers etc)
9. We will never travel Celebrity again. Less
Cabin review: 8200
Just like the Eclipse, but towels frayed, no tea/coffee facilities, no chocolates.
Port and Shore Excursions
Stayed local, but dissappointing. The "beach" is very small and looks like rough gravel.
A few bars & restaurants but service slow.
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Silhouette Review >>
Great week cruising the Greek ...
An enjoyable cruise with a dec...
Comparison between QM2 and Que...
Great cruise experience!
Scandinavia @ Rusia Cruise (Ba...