Sea Princess Cruise Review by nannylyn: Bitterley Dissappointed

Bitterley Dissappointed

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Asia
Embarkation: Perth (Fremantle)

This was supposed to be our Dream holiday after a series of years with health and family issues .it was to be our time to Have the holiday we so badly needed and to celebrate 3 special occasions on board. Well that did not happen for us. From day 1 it went from bad to worse. We got on board full of excitement and ready to have a wonderful time, sadly this did not happen. This Ship was not what you would have expected for a Cruise line of this Calibre, it had problems from the very start, The airconditioning on board and in our stateroom was very poor to sometimes downright non existent this made for a very uncomfortable time on board as you could only find a couple of places where you could sit in the cool.

The standard of the food was very Basic and nothing Ala Carte I good produce better standard of food in my own kitchen, The Shows that were on board were very poor and guest acts left a lot to be desired apart from a couple of guest Artists that appeared. We had to line up More like cattle to attend most of these shows and this is just not right.

The tours were poorly organised and port calls were really like a cattle call,never have I been on a cruise where the lack of organising been so bad.I will not recommend to any of my friends based on this cruise .

Both my husband and myself contacted a very bad chest virus onboard 1 of two that occurred on this ship even with us being very vigilant with health hygiene we arrived home sicker and more in need of a holiday than before we went, may-be money is not an issue for most people who cruise but for us this was a big chunk of our saving and we are so sorry we wasted it on this trip and have no lovely memories to bring home. I would say to any-one going to travel on this ship or Line do your homework check out everything before you do Make sure that everthing is in working order toilets not blocking showers working properly and airconditioning Less

Read more Sea Princess cruise reviews >>