Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by BobbyBen: 10 Reasons to Sail the Celebrity Summit
Overall Member Rating
10 Reasons to Sail the Celebrity Summit
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
10. You love dirty mugs and bowls at Oceanside restaurant.
9. You enjoy the smell of sewage wafting thru the air from time to time - particularly at the children's center.
8. You want to pay $6 a minute for wifi.
7. You cannot wait to take pictures in front of the ship. But you must try and avoid all the rust spots.
6. You want to swim with 50 people at once in a 2x4 pool.
5. You want to sauté in the jeccuzzi with 100 people in a soup of well....
4. You don't mind that the spa in the adult section has green water and sludge floating from time to time.
3. You do not mind that the buffet has very little healthy food.
2. You love a captain with a big ego. He actually announced over the intercom that he can only spend 10 seconds with you - just enough time for a picture. He added that he has no interest in hearing about your personal life.
1. You really want to be deceived and utterly ripped off by More Quisine restaurant staff who fail to advise you they will be charging you full price for dinner. They lure you in and then HIT you with a massive bill. Less
Read more Celebrity Summit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Summit Review >>
Beautiful Ship, but Poor Servi...
Breakaway from Stress and ENJO...
Horrible first cruise
NCL Breakaway Bahamas Cruise
First Time Cruiser Review
Amazing Cruise on the Celebrit...
Very Good Cruise