Big ship w/ very limited public area!!!: Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by seajp
Overall Member Rating
Big ship w/ very limited public area!!!
1. Very easy Embarkation -we checked in after 3pm and there was very short line(15 wait). Check-in process took less then 15 mins and we were on board the ship.
2.Dis-embarkation- recommend you carry your luggage and disembark from the ship anytime!
3. Staff- We did not encounter any displeasing staffs on the ship. Our cabin attendant was awesome and he took care of us!!!
4. Room - we stayed in rm 14052. This room was right around the corner from Splash Kid's center(very beneficial) to drop off our daughter!!! The room was mini-family suite and the layout was little bigger than our friends who stayed in standard balcony rooms on 14th floor. We had extra storage and bigger shower and sink layout. Easy access to Garden Cafe and deck. Room is at the dead-end corner, so no hallway noise. Only noise was the kids playing in Splash during the daytime and More early evenings(wall noise). Balcony was nice too.
5. FOOD- Garden Cafe- food selection was good and easy access from 14th floor. We ate here majority of our cruise. Taste- enjoyed the sit down casual dinner. We did not try any of the specialty restaurants.
5: Blue Man Group- great show and kids loved the show.
6. Download the NCL App!!! access events, book shows etc.
7. Splash Academy- awesome program and wonderful staff!!!
1. big ship with 4200 folks
2. no pools for adults- only kiddy pools and always crowded.
3. limited activity times- like rock climbing..long lines
4. Elevator- if are stuck in lower or middle floors- good luck catching elevators!!!
5. layout of ship- very awkward
Overall, we enjoyed the cruise and ports. We book private excursions for all of our ports.
Note- in Palma De Mallorca- recommend walking over to shopping center and taking local bus #3 or #20 to Cala Major Beach Less
Cabin review: 14052
Recommend Room 14052 for quiet location and easy access to Splash and Garden Cafe/ Deck area.
First Cruise Thoughts
We love NCL overall and the Ep...
Haven spoiled us for cruising