Carnival Dream Cruise Review by cruisefan33: Great time!!!

cruisefan33
Member Since 2011

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great time!!!

Sail Date: July 2014
Embarkation: New Orleans

We just returned from the Carnival Dream. This was our 10th cruise, but our first on the Dream. Upon entering the boat, the atrium is overwhelming. It is gorgeous and enormous. The decor throughout the boat was very nice.

We had an ocean view room for 5. It was a very spacious room with 2 bathrooms. I liked that we could pull the curtain and divide the main room into two rooms. This was the first time I have ever had a room like this and I must say it was a great use of space! We never felt crowded.

The food was great. The Italian restaurant was my favorite, and I think it may have been undiscovered by most, because it was never very busy like the other food places were. There was always a line at the Chinese station, and most of the time there were lines at the buffets. But, believe me, none of us starved. We are just used to the smaller boats with less people.

Our steward was great. Our wait staff in the restaurant was great. The magician was very More enjoyable. We loved the hypnotist and the comedians. We were very entertained the whole seven days. The food in the main dining room was amazing! We definitely got our money's worth out of the cruise. The worst part of the cruise is debarking. I hate getting off the boat and going back to reality. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Oceanview Riviera 1384

Larger than a normal ocean view. There are two bathroom which really helps when everyone is trying to get ready, but only one toilet. There is a curtain to separate the main sleeping area from the couch area. We loved this room!