“Great time!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Dream

cruisefan33 Carnival Dream 5 Great time!!!
cruisefan33
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We just returned from the Carnival Dream. This was our 10th cruise, but our first on the Dream. Upon entering the boat, the atrium is overwhelming. It is gorgeous and enormous. The decor throughout the boat was very nice.

We had an ocean view room for 5. It was a very spacious room with 2 bathrooms. I liked that we could pull the curtain and divide the main room into two rooms. This was the first time I have ever had a room like this and I must say it was a great use of space! We never felt crowded.

The food was great. The Italian restaurant was my favorite, and I think it may have been undiscovered by most, because it was never very busy like the other food places were. There was always a line at the Chinese station, and most of the time there were lines at the buffets. But, believe me, none of us starved. We are just used to the smaller boats with less people.

Our steward was great. Our wait staff in the restaurant was great. The magician was very enjoyable. We loved the hypnotist and the comedians. We were very entertained the whole seven days. The food in the main dining room was amazing! We definitely got our money's worth out of the cruise. The worst part of the cruise is debarking. I hate getting off the boat and going back to reality.

Carnival Dream Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

1384
Larger than a normal ocean view. There are two bathroom which really helps when everyone is trying to get ready, but only one toilet. There is a curtain to separate the main sleeping area from the couch area. We loved this room!
Published 08/07/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Dream Review
Carnival Dream Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?