Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by newyorksfinest: First Time On Carnival

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

First Time On Carnival

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This was my first time on Carnival and second time ever cruising.

I will say that the first time was on Royal Caribbean and the food was outstanding on that ship, the buffet food on carnival is just ok. The Guy burger is excellent, Fat Jimmy's BBQ is great, the burritos are great as well.

As far as the entertainment I will say that my family and I are from New York City and we are used to having a great time and I will have to say that we were really happy with the music on the deck and throughout various locations on the ship that played caribbean music by Mr. Lyl Harper, he is very talented and is an artist that can sing virtually any reggae or cairbbean song out there and does a darn good job doing so. The other music was club liquid and that was done by D.J Darren and he was up to date on songs that are on the radio and was a huge hit as well.

I have a 20 year old son that was very happy watching the movies that were on the screen every eveing and those More movies were up to date as well. As far as my daughter that is 18; found a group of friends that she has been in contact with since we have left the boat that she will remain friends with. The were both very happy with this trip because this was their first cruise ever.

Overall I have planned to go on a cruise without the family and I will be taking one with my girlfriend this January to have a girls cruise out if you will on the carnival breeze. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 10268

My room was great and our steward was PUTU and he was great in knowing our names and taking excellent care of us.