“This was my family's first time on a cruise and it was wonderful. ”
Cruise review of Disney Dream

Lovemy2 Disney Dream 5 This was my family's first time on a cruise and it was wonderful.
Lovemy2
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

The Disney Dream lets you have a Disney experience without all the hassles that come with visiting the parks. My children (ages 8 & 5) saw almost every character on the ship and never waited more than 20 minutes. We really enjoyed the shows each night, watched a few movies and participated in a few activities. My children loved the kids club, but didn't spend much time there because there was so much to do. A few things to know...they have free soft drinks on one of the top decks. However, the cups by the drink station are the same size that come with a Happy Meal from McDonald's. There were several times I walked up there to get a drink to enjoy on our veranda and was finished with it before I got back to my room. Bring your own cup/mug with a lid. Also, sign up to get on the ship early so you can enjoy time in the pool and the water slide when it is not really busy. They will direct you to the buffet at Cabanas, which is on the same deck as the pool anyway. Be sure you are wearing or have your swimsuits in a carry-on bag. Your room won't be ready until 1:30 and you won't have your luggage right away. Our meals were fantastic. Our servers paid close attention to our kids. They did magic tricks at the table, cut their food and even poured ketchup on their plates for them! This is the first vacation with my family when I felt like I had a vacation, too! Castaway Cay was a highlight of the trip. What a beautiful beach! You will enjoy this trip and be depressed when it is over!

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Dream Review
Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?