“Great vacation”

Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I read a lot of the reviews here, and went to the port wondering if I had made the correct choice for my family. Obviously, there were lines, but one expects that when loading 3900 people.

We were greeted with smiles and hello's by almost every staff member we met. The ship was clean, and our stateroom was nice and cool. Our stateroom attendant Juan was courteous and friendly.

We attended the shows most nights, and were entertained. My kids enjoyed the shows as well as the flow-rider and the rock climbing wall.

The Dining room staff were very nice, and we felt the food was great. Maihi and Vladamer were our attendants, and we rarely wanted for anything.

We had no trouble getting off or on the ship for our excursions, however I did notice that the queue was rather long if you waited until the last minute to board. We chose our excursions through RC and enjoyed all 3.

We did buy the Royal Replenish, however if we choose to cruise again, I might not buy a drink package as we are not big soda or smoothie drinkers.

My only complaint is that we bought the picture package, and at the end of the cruise it was not ready, and they were very vague about when we would get the photos.

All in all we cam back relaxed and wishing it was not already over.

Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

9532
The room had a great view. Enjoyed the balcony.
Published 08/04/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Navigator of the Seas Review
Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?