Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by NickCruise2014: Fantastic Holiday!

NickCruise2014
Member Since 2014

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Adventure of the Seas Mediterranean Cruises

Fantastic Holiday!

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Mediterranean
Embarkation: Southampton

I was a bit worried after reading many bad reviews, I now don't know what some people are complaining about, the ship was very clean and well looked after. I found the staff very welcoming and in particular Audrian our Stateroom attendant, our waiters Ivan and Omar.

Nothing was too much hassle, we had a couple of small issues with soda packages and on board credit, these however were sorted very quickly with a follow up phone call to verify that we were happy.

The children loved the cruise, so much that they want us to go on another one next year, I also found the selection of food was good, although I did talk to some people who were not that happy with it..... Really don't understand why ! I seriously could not think of anything else that should have been in the breakfast buffet !

All in all, a brilliant cruise and I will certainly be back on board at some point, met some great people and the kids have made some new friends. (Special thanks to guest More services, they went above and beyond to find out the email address of one of my youngest sons new friends and have since exchanged emails)

I agree with the previous review about the ports, I think they need to revise the transport available at each port, but all in all, really enjoyed thje stops. Less

Read more Adventure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Adventure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Adventure of the Seas 7639

Nice room, kept very clean, even with the 4 of us it was fine, we had two pullman beds for the kids.