Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by hmaster2: Allure of the Seas Fantastic!

Allure of the Seas 5

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Allure of the Seas Fantastic!

Sail Date: July 2014

Food-We ate in the MDR 4 nights. Food was excellent. Chops 1 night had the filet it was best item of the week. Did Giovannis 2 nights. Both nights excellent. My wife thought the beef tenderloin was her favorite item of the week. I did Ritas 1 day for lunch. Steak tacos were very good. Tried the Dog House once. It was just okay nothing special. Also had a cupcake every day from cupcake shop. I enjoyed them.

Shows-Chicago was very good I enjoyed it. Better than when we had seen Hairspray on Oasis on last trip. The Ocean Aria show was excellent. Still amazed that they can do that on a moving ship. Comedians were good and the Ice show was better than in past cruises. The headliner was kind of cheesy for me. It was like a Vegas lounge act.

Other--Service was excellent as always. I really enjoyed our cruise director Allan Brooks. He was probably my favorite of all our cruises. He had a quick sarcastic wit that I really liked. Embarkation and debarkation were quick and More painless. Less

Published 08/01/14

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review:

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!