Costa Luminosa Cruise Review by BobOH: What's next...charging for showers?
Member Since 2014
Compare Prices on Costa Luminosa Baltic & Northern Europe Cruises
What's next...charging for showers?
Our Baltic/Norway cruise was July 5-19. Luminosa is a beautiful newer ship and our room was very nice.
Costa still has a way to go to get me back.
- Charging for water at dinner was unbelievable.
- Same for yoga and spinning sessions (13 Euros each time).
- Want pizza after 6:30....then pay extra.
- Want a nice dinner....reserve a table at their special restaurant for 25 Euros each person.
- Want room service....pay extra.
- If you want food available at any time go somewhere else because there is no 24 X 7 food.
The dining room food was ok but not great - the service was very good however.
When in port you are pretty much on your own as no port information provided either before hand or at the dock is to tell you where the ship docks, public transportation available etc. Seems like Costa is pushing their excursions and shuttles. They were very efficient in handling the excursions and do a nice job More getting people off the ship quickly.
Beware that there will not be many English speakers, we had less than 100 out of 2200. Wasn't a major problem but can impact English excursion options. Less
Read more Costa Luminosa cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Costa Luminosa Review >>
Cabin review: Costa Luminosa 9999
Moscow to St Petersburg
Cruise from Moscow to St Peter...
We won't be taking another cru...