“Explorer of Seas Cruise”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

arman245 Explorer of the Seas 4 Explorer of Seas Cruise
arman245
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I won't bore anyone with a long review, so her it goes.....Cape Liberty port is disgusting, but you're not there that long so no bigeee. Parking was $171.00 for (9) days. The ship is definitely outdated and in need of an overhaul. It's very 90'sish, colors are old and our room had a box TV. We were never in the room, so it was easy to deal with. Our stateroom attendant was awful, she was never around so we made do. The food was excellent in the dining room and the staff there were AWESOME !!! The buffet upstairs (Windjammer) was good, a lot like the Golden Coral on steroids.....We didn't try the specility restaurant. The pool area was a lot of fun just small. The entertainment was OK, I've been on other ships where the talent was amazing, but it was still enjoyable. The ports were fantastic and it was very easy getting on and off the ship. I'm not a big gambler, but I heard several people complain that the slots didn't pay out that much. Go see the C Wind band in the Viking Crown, THEY WERE THE BEST ! Overall, we had a great time and would do this cruise again. I was told the Liberty of the Seas is replacing this ship, so that's a good thing. My review 4 out of 5

Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Outdated and in need of an overhaul....
Published 07/27/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Explorer of the Seas Review
Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?