Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by eeklind1: GREAT Cruise

Overall Member Rating

GREAT Cruise

Sail Date: May 2014
Destination: Bahamas

My husband and I went on this cruise (May 23, 2014) with another couple. A month before the cruise, we received an email that we had been upgraded to a balcony, midship, on the Caribe level (C402). Our deck was HUGE! We have cruised many times before but this was our first cruise with Princess. We were more than pleasantly surprised with the size of our balcony. Half of the balcony was covered/shaded, while the other half was uncovered.

The amenities aboard the ship were great too! The food was pretty good but the dining service was slow. After ordering our food, we usually had to wait about 45 minutes for our entrees to arrive...very very very slow service. We dined at the late dining (8PM) and had difficulty catching the nightly shows because our dining service was so slow. Besides the slow service, we had an exceptional time! The DJ was AWESOME. He played current, top hits by the pool, during the day and then continued his good vibes in the Skywalker Lounge (nightclub). More The Skywalker Nighclub location is perfect! The club was packed with people of all ages- ranging from early 20s to late 60s. The music was current and everyone enjoyed it! I would absolutely recommend this cruise ship. My friends and I had an amazing time. Less

Published 07/27/14

Read more Caribbean Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Caribbean Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Caribbean Princess Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review: C402

AWESOME ROOM! HUGE BALCONY! Large closet!!

eeklind1