“Judge for yourself !!”
Cruise review of Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2)

ROSASH Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 5 Judge for yourself !!
ROSASH
Member Since 2014
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We recently spent 2 fantastic nights on the QM2 . We have cruised many times before but this was our first with Cunard . I have to say that having read all the negatives on this site my expectations were not that high .We regularly stay in 5* hotels and eat in good restaurants so we expect a certain standard .

Ok the Kings Court buffet is a bit canteen like , but the food was good , fresh and a good choice. We also ate in the Britannia restaurant and again this was very good , some of the service was a little lapse and I was given a wrong drink , but lighten up people , relax and enjoy yourselves.

Our balcony room was fine , clean and well looked after , bathroom was quite small but fine.

Some people say the ship is tired looking ..... its a liner not a cruising resort, it looks traditional and elegant , if it was all ritzy and flashing lights people would moan about that too.

Staff were pleasant and helpful.Some of the activities were not to our taste and I think 5 days on a transatlantic crossing maybe a bit boring personally but on the whole you have to try it , and make your own mind up , some of the negatives on here really do not reflect the ship at all .

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises to the Baltic Sea
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Review
Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises to the Baltic Sea
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?