MSC Opera Cruise Review by mickw66: Why all the poor reviews?

mickw66
Member Since 2014

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on MSC Opera Europe - British Isles & Western Cruises

Why all the poor reviews?

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Europe - British Isles & Western
Embarkation: Southampton

After reading some of the previous reviews we were a little concerned but need not have worried.

The ship was spotless, food was excellent with plenty of choice. We dined in the restaurant rather than buffet and the service was very good.

I was concerned that I might have to wait a long time for drinks but there were plenty of waiters to take my order in all bars and I never waited more than 2-3 minutes.

Only negative comments would be that the dress code didn't seem to be enforced as some people felt that jeans and tee shirt were appropriate for a gala evening.

I would like to have spent a little more time in some of the ports but this did not detract from an excellent holiday.

If you are thinking of booking a cruise on this ship you should do so with confidence. Less

Read more MSC Opera cruise reviews >>