The Devil is in the Details: Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by orenda
Overall Member Rating
The Devil is in the Details
Destination: Western Caribbean
1. There is complimentary hair shampoo; however, there isn't any conditioner
2. No skin moisturizer offered as on other cruise lines
3. Ingenious system for saving energy in each stateroom; however, you have to enter your dark room (upon embarkation) and "just happen to find" the small tent sign with instructions
4. Room steward is nameless for first couple of days.....no "welcome and no information regarding person in stateroom
5. In the Garden Café, there are no teaspoons included with your napkin knife and fork. Which utensil are you to use when stirring anything in to your coffee or tea?
6. At the Illusionarium, while the food / entertainment was outstanding, I can't understand why the welcoming announcement and introduction was in Spanish More prior to English.
7. Prior warning regarding slow internet service due to the usage load would help....schedule your usage around the times when most people are off the ship / eating / sleeping.
8. Phone service was dismal. If you are trying to run a business back home, your mobile phone is almost useless.
Beyond the above, we would sail on the Getaway again, enjoy all the venues and eateries, and enjoy the friendly / cheerful crew.
Bon Voyage Less
This cruise exceeded our expec...
Small Ship - Great Crew - Love...
Terrible Service, No one reall...
A Fabulous Time