American Queen Cruise Review by furniture doc: Literally Like Stepping Back in Time!

furniture doc
Member Since 2013

Literally Like Stepping Back in Time!

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: USA
Embarkation: Other

My wife and I cruised on the AQ last fall, Memphis to New Orleans over 9 days. It was one of my favorite vacations of all time! Every communication I had, prior to boarding was a joy, the check-in process smooth and easy, and the boat is simply amazing.

Our outside cabin was small, but very comfortable. The food and wind selections wonderful, the entertainment very fun and first-class, and the Engine a Room bar was a lively dance spot every night. The staff on the boat were friendly, helpful, and really went out of their way to make us comfortable.

Our trip down the Mississippi was relaxing and really gave us a feel for river travel in days gone by. The towns visited have a real historic feel and are not touristy and at every stop locals come out to welcome the boat. You can tell these towns appreciate and depend on the AQ guests for their lively hood.

Thus trip was so special we already have reservations to return in February of 2015. Less

Read more American Queen cruise reviews >>