“AWESOME”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I see a lot of negative comments about that ship but the whole experience was awesome, except for room service. One night, I tried to get room service, made the call and asked the operator what they had available, she told me to turn the TV on and look for myself... (not good customer service), so I did that, then tried to call for over an hour and no answer... (even worse customer service).

Main dining room staff was awesome. Told my waiter about the previous day experience, he went and got the manager of the dining room that profusely apologized and when we got to our room, there were chocolate covered strawberries, fruit plates and other stuff with a note apologizing again. I thought that was very nice, at least they tried to make up for it.

Stateroom attendant was awesome, everything we asked for we got right away. All staff was polite and very helpful. Some shows were good, others we didn't like but you can't please everyone all the time.

A great experience and I just booked another cruise for Jan 2015 with Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

3001
Our cabin was on a corner so we only had one cabin adjacent. It was clean and well kept. Stateroom attendants made sure we had all the necessities, towels, ice, etc. It was small but cozy.

We just decided to get off the ship and walk around in Samana. It was great, locals are friendly, and a lot of fun. there were shows everywhere, music, dancers. A male dancer even left the set and came and got me to dance and I'm an old woman. It was awesome. We shopped a bit, stopped for a drink, the whole experience was awesome

City Tour

I personally thought the city bus tour was a bit of a bore. On the other hand, the bus driver Hector was awesome, if it wasn't for him, this would have been a drag. visited an old fort... nothing there but a souvenir shop. We didn't stop anywhere else. It would have been more fun to just walk in San Juan on our own.

Flamenco Show

Love Flamenco music. I went on a bus to see a show. This was a very small venue, about 100 people in all. Cost was $65. for a 2 hours show and worth every penny. There was one guitarist and 3 dancers. Girls weren't that great but the guitarist... wow... taped the whole show, still watching it. If you take that cruise and stop in San Juan, you have to see that show.

Published 07/23/14
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Enchantment of the Seas Review
Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?