Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by cmul4: Very disappointed

Very disappointed

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: Seattle

I have always dreamed of going to Alaska. It was suppose to be my dream cruise. I'm sorry I spent my once in a lifetime chance on visiting Alaska with Carnival. Although the ship was clean and the staff excellent, that is where the positive ends.

I did not know till after the cruise began that they had canceled stopping in Ketchikan. We spent more time at sea than on land. The three stops we made were too long at such small towns, leaving a lot of time to spare. You can only walk around so much in the rain. The time on board was painful. Activities were boring, unexciting and lacked creativity, after all how many times a day can one play trivia?? The few lectures I attended, turned into sales pitches. The few decent activities/shows were all scheduled at night, making you rush your dinner and having to choose between the show or the comedy. Why not have some comedy shows during the day when at sea? Or additional shows? or movies? I have been on other cruises before and have More not had an experience like this. There is a reason people gain so much weight on cruises...because there is nothing else to do but eat!! Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>