Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by OnTheGoGoGo: Celebrity Reflection July 4th Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Review

OnTheGoGoGo
Member Since 2014

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Celebrity Reflection July 4th Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Review

Sail Date: July 2014
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

First time cruising with Celebrity. My wife and I have cruised with Royal, NCL and Oceania previously.

Overall, a wonderful experience. We would not hesitate to take another cruise with Celebrity.

The Ship itself is very well designed and, with the exception of sea days on the pool deck, it never felt crowded. The main dining room was better than expected but we did eat at Blu most evenings, Tuscan Grille once and Murano once...all of which seemed far superior to the main dining room.

Our cabin, a sky suite, was very spacious with more than enough room for everything. Our butler and room attendant were fantastic. The service by everyone on board was superb and very friendly.

We did miss our first port, Messina, due to some repairs the delayed our departure from Rome. Celebrity compensated everyone with a $400 OBC. My wife and I, having been to Messina previously, did not miss it at all.

Some of the shows were quite good especially the More Reflection show on the second to last night of the cruise (a cirque de solei type of show).

My wife and I look forward to another Celebrity cruise ... next time we'll bring the kids. Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Reflection Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Reflection 2126

Superb cabin. Slightly obstructed view from support strut to upper deck.