Ruby Princess Cruise Review by BRIND: One of the Best

One of the Best

Sail Date: June 2014
Destination: Europe - British Isles & Western
Embarkation: Southampton

Well I have been home now for a week having spent 12 nights on the Ruby Princess & can honestly say that it is one of the best cruises I have been one. I have been on about 14 cruises including Cunard, P & 0, Costa & others but I have to say al in all this was the best.

We always choose an inside cabin as it means we can take more cruises. It was better than ,ost with a walk in type wardrobe outside the bathroom which seemed to give more room in the cabin. The Staff were better than most, very friendly & attentive I could not fault any of them. The first sitting for evening meal was a little early (5.30pm) but if you did not want to 0r could not make that early call you could go into the other Restaurant at any time. A really good idea & we always requested a large table & sat with some very interesting people. The shows of an evening were also very good the production was the best I have ever seen & the shows would have appealed to all tastes as More they included comedy, West End type productions etc..The itinaryf or this cruise around the British Isles was brilliant & there was never a problem doing your own thing on shore as most ports allowed easy access to the main city although Paris is some way from Le Harve. All in al,l pound for pound, one of the best cruises I have been on & will definitely cruise with Princess Line AGAIN. Would recommend. Less

Read more Ruby Princess cruise reviews >>