Carnival Dream Cruise Review by essaides: Dissappointed

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Western Caribbean Cruises

Dissappointed

Sail Date: July 2014
Embarkation: New Orleans

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and Carvinal pales in comparison. I (single mom traveling with kids) was counting on my boys, age 14 to be entertained and occupied in the kids' center, playing video games, hanging out, like they always have. The kids' center for teens (12-14 and 15-18) was unsupervised and these kids were left to run wild. No way would I want my kids there and they didn't want anything to do with this chaos.There were activities planned, but every time we went to check on it, no one was there running any activities.

The food was only so-so and more often than not, served cold.

Our shore excursion had been cancelled, but we were not advised of this until we were supposed to leave. "Not their policy" to make that announcement. Luckily there was ONE excursion left to choose from.

Our dinnertime waiter, Joseph, was delightful! We were sad to say goodbye to him. Our room steward was also very More kind and helpful, as were most of the hard-working staff. I would not recommend Carnival Cruises. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>